A great "starter" learning mat - ideal for younger children from 2.5 years or those being introduced to writing for the first time. Aimed primarily at improving fine motor skills and pen control and giving the child the confidence to move onto letter formation.
The shapes and wiggly lines help little hands to improve their fine motor skills and pen control but they can also start to recognise and tracing their name.
- Double sided
- Quality 350gsm card stock
- A4 in size (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
- Available in 6 different designs (select on checkout)
- Great reviews by parents and primary school teachers
- Tested by my own two children to ensure the mats are fun and engaging!
*please details of the child's forename in the note section upon checkout
**if you would prefer numbers on the reverse then please let me know
Use any felt tip pen and wipe away with a or damp cloth
Please also check out our early years learning packs ....
Keep updated on new products..... please follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!